Tuesday, January 25, 2005

the sun or the moon?

he asked, "Would you want to be the sun or the moon?"
i rushed to say,"The Sun!"
but, yet, i can only answer with,
the answer my life can fill.

The moon, the moon,
oh, inconsistent,
yes you, the moon.
a mere reflection,
not worth recogniztion
but you, are all i can fill.

'cos unlike the sun,
who turns the eyes,
warms the heart,
draws the love;
moon, me,
but a substitute,
in the darkest of your hours.

so yes, i'll answer,
i choose the moon,
because
sometimes,
just sometimes,
i have no choice,
to see me
as me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sometimes i feel the same way as you. I dunno but you seem real..disillusioned. Out of place maybe?

there are people going through the same thing too i guess..just keep running the good race:) One day you'll eventually get out of whatever misery

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home